Tuesday, October 25, 2011

REGARDING MEGAUPLOAD LINKS...

Megaupload was a great service and I owe a great deal of thanks to the site. It has catered to so many and allowed me to experience many different media forms. That being said, I have grown unhappy with their services over the last year and I am now converting all my links to multiupload. It is a little time consuming and I only have a few days before my premium runs out so I am trying to get it all finished quickly. I may forget a few and if the links go down, PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can repost or re-link. Sorry to those that prefer megaupload but with the faltering performance of the site and it still having a monthly cost, it does not seem worth it anymore. I doubt this will be a big deal but I thought I would let everyone know!

No comments: