Sunday, August 12, 2012

UPDATE: NEW POSTS & REQUESTS

It seems like forever since I've done a post! ~Too Long~ Anyway, to make up for my long departure I have lots and lots of new goodies to post and some requests to fulfill. They will assuredly start sometime this week, I found another PC Room with wifi and I have started uploading. Hopefully some of you are still on the look out and trust me when I sau I think I'll be posting stuff that hasn't been posted on the web before or at least I haven't seen them in my endless searched lol. Here's a brief summary of some of the stuff you should be on the look out for~

New Posts
Akiko Yano
BARBEE BOYS
Kenjiro Sakiya
Kohmi Hirose
Koji Tamaki
Megumi Hayashibara
Miki Imai
Sing Like Talking
Toshinobu Kubota
Yumi Tanimura
ZOO

REQUESTS
Akina Nakamori
Anzen Chitai
YOKO MINAMINO

and other randomness as well! Keep an eye out. The school year is starting up again soon so hopefully I can get many out of the way before then!

No comments: