Saturday, May 28, 2011

Katsumi Horii Project: Sunday Brunch

I was so excited when I came across this on ebay. Katsumi Horii Project is my personal favorite fusion group and most of my favorite fusion artist have been apart of the group as well. This is for all of JJ's fans or anyone looking for great fusion artist. Hope everyone enjoys! If its something new, go to JJ's Jazz & Such for more!

Sunday Brunch (1994)

1. WATER GARDEN
2. WAY TO MORNING
3. UNCLE K
4. MOVIN' ON
5. SUNDAY BRUNCH
6. THIS MASQUERADE
7. PARTLY RAIN
8. GOOD NEWS
9. NICE JACKIES
10. I ME MINE
11. I WISH YOU WERE HERE~ALONE AT LAST


3 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT ADDITION TO ANY COLLECTION. thanks for this appreciated
JJ

Peter said...

Thank you very much!

Had this one on my wantedlist for a long time.

Peter

Satori said...

OMG, It's been a long time. I remember this blog, I thought you're no posting anymore. Thanks for those great albums you've shared! Especially Horii Katsumi Project! I hope you can post more of this Horii collection!

Best regards!