Sunday, May 1, 2011

Misato Watanabe Albums

Currently I own her first 7 albums so I thought I would share them with everyone. She is definitely one of my favorites from the 80's Idol scene. She has a nice rock edge, brassy voice and energetic live performances. These are her first two albums; its pretty impressive that her sophomore effort, Lovin' You, is a double LP. Its lead single "My Revolution" is one of my favorite songs.

Eyes (1985)

1. SOMEWHERE
2. GROWIN’UP
3. すべて君のため
4. 18才のライブ
5. 悲しいボーイフレンド
6. eyes
7. 死んでるみたいに生きたくない
8. 追いかけてRAINBOW
9. Lazy Crazy Blueberry Pie
10. きみに会えて
11. Bye Bye Yesterday




Lovin'you (1986)

DISC 1 Here

1. Long Night
2. 天使にかまれる
3. My Revolution
4. そばにいるよ
5. 素敵になりたい
6. 19才の秘かな欲望
7. This Moment
8. 君はクロール
9. Resistance
10. My Revolution (Hello Version)



DISC 2 THERE

1. 悲しき願い (Here & There)
2. みつめていたい (Restin' In Your Room)
3. 言いだせないまま
4. 雨よ降らないで
5. Steppin' Now
6. 男の子のように
7. A Happy Ending
8. Teenage Walk
9. 嵐ヶ丘
10. Lovin' You




No comments: