Thursday, June 21, 2012

Masami Tsuchiya: Life in mirrors

Yet another fantastic album from Masami Tsuchiya. While I enjoyed TOKYO BALLET, Life in mirrors is more reminiscent of the later Ippu-do/RICE MUSIC sound, which I prefer. Also it doesn't hurt when David Sylvian and Mick Karn (Japan), John Taylor (Duran Duran) and Andy Mackay (Roxy Music) lend their talents to the mix. Great Stuff, highly recommended! Enjoy!



1. STAY IN HEAVEN
2. DON'T STOP LOVING
3. KHAOS TOWN(日射しの罪人)
4. 水の中のホテル (HOTEL ATLANTIS)
5. PERFECT DAYS
6. DAYDREAMS OF YOU
7. 一日千夜(ONE DAY A THOUSAND NIGHTS)
8. LAPIS
9. BECAUSE
10. PLANET MIRRORS


1 comment:

Corwyn said...

Hey Zach! Thank you for posting this! It has been a long time since I heard this album. I still have this album on cassette (can you imagine). I was looking at the cassette two days ago and was wondering if I should transfer contents to CD. I reckon your posting answered my question for me. Thanks again my friend.