Thursday, June 21, 2012

Perfume: 不自然なガール / ナチュラルに恋して

The songs that solidified Perfume in my "cool book". This single will be the last from them, but everyone should check out their new full length "JPN". Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days but the end of the semester pressures are on and I'm now planning my students finals and English camp lessons for next month summer. I'm also losing energy with this heat/rain/heat/rain business! Anyway, I took a break...headed to a PC Room and decided to do a mass post of 5 albums. I urge everyone to check em out. Also, hopefully if time and energy permits, I'm showing interest in starting another blog dedicated to Video Game music and reviews (not too original I know). Since I'm an old fart at heart, its mainly gonna be about old games but trust me when I say some video game music is a better listen then most music. Anywho, enjoy the tunes and be on the watch out for some Hiroko Yakushimaru re-posts and other random goodies. Enjoy!



1. 不自然なガール
2. ナチュラルに恋して
3. 不自然なガール -Original Instrumental-
4. ナチュラルに恋して -Original Instrumental-


Love this video!!!
While the blocking is impressive, girl's shopping on a conveyor belt though....anyway great song!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com